Wrestlers Workout: Myth of Maxing Out
By Carmen Bott
So many athletes think that need to go to failure during every workout. It seems reasonable that you'd push yourself and get results, but thats not the case. In today's video, Coach Bott discusses this common myth and provides some tips on avoiding this common mistake.
Wrestlers Workout Myth: Maxing Out at Every Session
- Maxing out at every session depletes your speed and power reserves.
- This can leave you fatigued for technical sessions or competition.
- Leave a little gas in the tank and stay consistent.
- Grease the groove and train with precision.
- Use good technique with high tension, without going to failure.
- Going too hard, too often can make you slow and fatigued.