Review of the Gripedo – Forearm, Hand and Grip Strengthener
Grip strength is often a forgotten aspect of strength and conditioning...but for fighters and grapplers, it is essential. A strong grip can translate to stronger punches, less hand and wrist injury, better wrist control, finishing submissions and more. In the following video, I review the new Gripedo, grip strengthener, that I received last week. Its a unique grip training handle that replicates some of the movements used by plumbers and mechanics...and these guys have some of the strongest grips in the business.
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Gripedo and a bucket of sand
- Claw Grip over the sphere and twist
- Pipe Grip Rotate both directions
- Work for time or reps
- Start slow to allow your hands, wrist and forearms to adapt.
Click here to learn more about Gripedo
Corey Beasley has been a strength coach for over 20 years, working with a wide variety of people and opened 2 successful gyms in Southern California. He is the founder of fightcampconditioning.com, which showcases workouts and coaches that work with combat athletes. Today he splits his time between training, writing, podcasting and developing resources to help people move and perform at their best.
Want More Grip Training Tips?
- Coach Andrew Read Explains How Our Posture, Shoulder Health and Grip Strengthener Are Related
- Rope Climbing Builds Upper Body and Grip Strength Unlike Anything Other Exercise
- Grip Strength Training for Fighters and Grapplers