Let’s be honest…the majority of wrestlers disappear after the season is over.
BUT if you want to excel and see just how good you can become, then training during the off season is a must.
To make any sort of significant progress, an athlete needs to commit to working out on a regular basis. Whether you’re developing strength or improving conditioning, you need to develop a consistent habit of training.
We’ll show you exactly what you need to do…
Inside This Program You’ll Get:
- Customized Conditioning Plan for Your Ability Level
- Get Stronger w/ Our Easy to Follow Strength Plan
- Specific Advice for All Different Weight Classes
- A Weekly Plan of Attack, that Includes Strength and Conditioning Workouts
- Tips for Developing Explosive Power and Maximal Strength,
- Solidify your Weak Links with High quality Trunk and Neck Exercises
Skip the Fluff…
The internet is full of people giving random advice about training wrestlers… but the truth is, you need a well rounded plan of attack that develops all of the necessary components.
Wrestlers need to be strong, powerful and well conditioned
Organizing these workouts and performing them at the right time is essential.
While most wrestlers are relaxing during summer break, you’ll be reinventing yourself, becoming stronger and more powerful.