“Whether You’re Fighting For Under Hooks Against The Cage, Scrambling For Wrist Control On The Ground, or Hunting For The Submission…This Is The Quickest Way To Develop Crushing Grip Strength for Fighters and Grapplers”
You’re a combat athlete…
And, no matter where the fight goes…grip strength is vital.
It’s no secret: Hand-to-hand combat requires insane strength and endurance in the hands and forearms.
And, even though grip training should be a critical component of every combat sport’s strength and conditioning program, it’s often overlooked or treated like an afterthought exercise, instead of something you should train as hard as you work your sprawl or clinch. Done right, grip training will ensure you dominate your competition, and make the faint of heart shy away from ever rolling with you again.
If you want to be a legend on the mat, you must have a monster grip.
Of course you need technique, that’s a given, but without the grip-strength of a lumberjack, you’ll crumble under opponents you should be tapping out, had you only had the grip strength to do it.
Without a vice-like grip, you’ll be unable to manipulate control over your opponent on the ground and in the clinch, you’ll be more vulnerable to injury, and you’ll run out of gas much quicker during exchanges.
Yes, I Need to Improve My Grip Strength Now!
Here’s the problem: Most fighters, grapplers, coaches and trainers have no idea how to effectively train their grip. Typically they’ll use outdated routines designed to give bodybuilders big “pretty” muscles, but won’t do a damn bit of good inside the cage or on the mat.
And sure, almost all fighters do pull-ups—which IS a kick ass exercise BTW—but pull-ups aren’t nearly enough to develop the kind of bone-crushing grip you need.
Now, some of the more ambitious athletes do train with grippers and some of the other grip training tools available, but they aren’t following a complete system that trains the entire grip.
Bottom line: If you want to control your opponent, you need to fully train your grip.
To train your grip properly, you need to train all six types of grip strength…
- Pinch Strength – This is the strength between your fingers and thumb.
- Crush Strength – This is the strength between your fingers and palm (This is the strength you use when shaking hands or crushing cans with one hand)
- Extension Strength – This is the opposite of just about every other type of grip strength and is by far the most neglected. Without training Extension Strength you leave yourself extremely vulnerable to injuries of all kinds.
- Hub Strength (Also Known as Claw Grip) – This is the type of strength used when palming a basketball or an opponent’s head.
- Rolling Strength – This is the freak strength that some fighters/grapplers have in their wrists and forearms; the kind of pure grip power that makes escape virtually impossible.
- Wrenching Strength – This is that frightening twisting strength, that few fighters have. But, for those who do, it results in taps in seconds, submissions so quick that they leave fans wondering why the loser submitted so fast.
To develop a bone-crushing grip, you need to follow a proven system that addresses all aspects of grip strength—and hits all six types of grip strength listed above—otherwise you’ll end up with weak links in your chain that are going to snap on you when you need them the most.
Once you switch to my complete training system, the results will make you deadly
I’ve trained over a hundred pro fighters and jiu jitsu competitors, including Ian “Uncle Creepy” McCall, Gui Mendes , Tom “Kong” Watson, Carla “Cookie Monster” Esparza, Jessica Penne, and Ricardo Abreu, as well as combat sports Olympians and countless combat sports amateurs.
And I’ve seen time and again how a weak grip—not having enough power and stamina in the hands and forearms—allowed less-experienced opponents to escape the control of elite fighters and often times cost them wins.
How many times have you been in a fight where you catch a good submission hold and it’s slipped away because you didn’t have the power in your grip and forearms to finish?
Fact: A weak or average grip often makes it impossible to finish off a strong opposition…
This is why I’ve spent thousands of hours and over a decade of my professional life researching, developing, and perfecting and then putting my athletes through countless programs—using pro fighters as my human guinea pigs—to develop the ultimate grip training program.
And as my grip training program has gotten better and better over the years, so have my athletes.
I’ve spent countless years and dollars studying the world’s top strategies for developing a stronger grip. I’ve dissected the routines of the world’s top powerlifters, strongmen, arm wrestlers, jiu jitsu and Judo players and top athletes in every sport imaginable, where grip strength is a make-or-break factor.
All these sports incorporate different exercises, practices, and routines for developing elite athletes grip and forearm power, and I’ve taken the best of the best, improved and refined it, to make sure my athletes develop total body strength, along with the strongest, most powerful grips in the sport; giving them the ultimate edge on their competition.
And now, after constant urging and arm-twisting from my combat athletes, I’m sharing my techniques with you.
I’ve put all my grip training routines into my brand new program called Grappler’s Grip – The Definitive Guide to Grip Strength for Fighters and Grapplers…
Yes, I Want to Download Grappler’s Grip!
With this program you will…
- Gain the type of unrelenting wrist control that mentally and physically destroys your opponents
- Dramatically enhance your takedowns; when you get even a portion of a leg on your shots; game over
- Lock your opponents into a wide variety of finishes, they simply can’t escape
- Establish dominant positions both offensively and defensively
- Completely control your opponent from top and bottom
- Set up lethal arm drags and 2-on-1 elbow passes that can’t be stopped
- Develop spectacular grip, hand, and forearm endurance
- Improve all-around conditioning
- Bulletproof your fingers, hands, and wrists against injury
- Hold and finish submissions – With this program you’ll develop near-homicidal submission strength
- Force your opponents to tap-out faster than ever before
You’ll discover exactly what to do, why you’ll be doing it, and how to implement it into your current training schedule.
In Grappler’s Grip – The Definitive Guide to Grip Strength for Fighters and Grapplers, you’re getting…
- 80+ exercises for the fingers, hands, and forearms – Your hands are meant to perform a wide variety of movements and tasks, and to maximize your grip’s potential, you need to hit them from different angles and tax them in a variety of ways. These are challenging exercises that will continue to make you stronger for years to come.
- Sample Workouts – You’re getting workouts that will not only challenge your grip strength, but will help you develop strength and power throughout your entire body. And I’ve included programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced athletes of all levels.
- Secrets to designing your own programs – In addition to the sample programs, you’ll discover how to develop your own grip training workouts to meet your unique needs. This will be totally essential if you’re a coach, trainer, or gym owner.
- Little-known recovery techniques – Training hard is critical, but you need to recover between your sessions so you can avoid injuries and perform at your best. I’ll teach you simple techniques to keep your body healthy and feeling good.
- Tools of the trade – You’re receiving a comprehensive list of all of the best gear my team has tested over the last decade. This is the equipment I’ve green-lit for my athletes and has my seal approval for you to safely use.
Grappler’s Grip includes bodyweight exercises, free weight exercises, and simple training tools you can make at home.
I’ve included plenty of equipment options to meet your needs. There’s even exercises you can perform with regular household items you probably have lying around your house right now. So don’t think you need to go out and buy expensive equipment to maximize this program.
A lot of these tools I recommend are dirt cheap and can be made right in your own garage. However, I have included some specialized items so as your grip becomes stronger, you can challenge it in new and more advanced ways.
There are literally no limits to what you can do and no barriers to you jumping right in.
“And ‘Grappler’s Grip – The Definitive Guide to Grip Strength for Fighters and Grapplers’ comes with a 30-Day Unconditional 100% Money-Back Guarantee”
If within 4 short weeks you’re not arm-barring, choking and forcing more opponents into submission than you are right now, hell even if there’s just one thing you don’t like about the program—if for ANY reason you’re not more than satisfied—just shoot me a quick email and I’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
And today, we are selling ‘Grappler’s Grip’ for only $7.
Yep, just $7! You Save $20!
No trials… no subscriptions… no shenanigans…
For less than 10 bucks, you’ll get a ton of new exercises, workouts, challenges, and other grip building tips that will improve your strength and give you new muscles that transfer into the cage or onto the mat.
Pick up “Grappler’s Grip’ for just $29
(Reg. Price $49)
Pick Up Grappler’s Grip Today
Since I started training with Corey Beasley at innovative results my game has elevated much more then I thought possible. Corey has helped me with my strength and conditioning for over 5 years. Not only is my grip strong, but he’s helped me overcome obstacles, improve weak links and become a better athlete than I ever thought possible.
– Ian “Uncle Creepy” McCall, UFC flyweight
Grip strength is essential on the mat and in the cage. In all my years of training around the world, nothing compares to these workouts. The workouts make me strong, help me stay healthy and pain free.
– Ricardo “Demente” Abreu, BJJ Champion and UFC fighter
Having a STRONG Grip for fighters and grapplers is incredibly important for controlling your opponent, setting up submissions, as well as submission defense.
– Jessica Penne, Invicta Champ and UFC contender.
I’ve had a lot of people comment on my grip strength since I began working with Corey. The confidence I have in my grips has really brought my game to the next level. It has made my guard more diverse and dangerous, while improving my ability to secure positions when I’m playing on top and passing. To me, grip strength is crucial for jiu jitsu.
– Jeff Hairston, BJJ Instructor at the Art of Jiu Jitsu (AOJ)
A strong grip allows for stronger punching power, less broken hands and being able to secure positions and maintain control on your feet, intransition or on the ground.
– Darryl Christian, 2X National Greco Wrestling Champion
These workouts challenge me mentally and physically…forcing me to get in the best shape of my life and perform at my best.
– 1st ever UFC 115lb Champ – Carla Esparza
The workouts are not only sport specific but very functional to the bodies movement designed for my sport. Training sessions are short and sweet and I can still train again in the same day which is instrumental in a fight camp scenario.
Former WEC Champion – “Razor” Rob McCullough
As a World Class athlete I have trained all over the place and basically thought I had seen it all for better or worse throughout my career but these workouts throw something new at me every time I train…they make training fun again.
-Olympic wrestler and Bellator fighter- Shanon Slack
Download Grappler’s Grip Today
Never let another opponent slip out of a setup he shouldn’t have because you lack grip strength.
Never again miss tapping out an opponent you KNOW you should’ve beaten.
Stop letting a weak grip hold you back from dominating your competition. Pick up Grappler’s Grip – The Definitive Guide to Grip Strength for Fighters and Grapplers today!
Corey has over 16 years experience as a trainer, coach, educator and gym owner. His wide variety of education and experience has opened doors and allowed him to learn from some of the best and work with some of the best. He is the founder of Fight Camp Conditioning, contributor to Jiu Jitsu magazine and has helped 10+ athletes win titles in BJJ and MMA, Boxing, and wrestling and other combat sports.
P.S. Having a strong grip is essential for any combat athlete. Whether it’s fighting for wrist control, locking in an arm-bar, or forcing a submission, having a strong grip often means the difference between winning and losing. It’s time to stop letting your grip hold you back and develop the bulletproof death-clutch that’ll earn you those wins.
P.S.S. Remember, Grappler’s Grip comes with a 30-Day Unconditional 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If in just 8 weeks you aren’t arm-barring, choking and forcing more opponents into submission than you are right night now, or if you want a refund for any ol’ reason under the sun, just shoot me a quick email and I’ll give you your money back—no questions, no hard feelings, no worries.
Pick Up Grappler’s Grip Today