Here’s a variety of challenges, using a variety of equipment, or no equipment.
Use them as part of your workouts, to spice up practice or simply just for fun.
See how you measure up against other members…Post Your Results on the FCC Forum
- Running (timed challenges)
- 40 yd dash
- Shuttle runs
- 400m run
- 1.5 mile run
- Jumping (distance measured)
- 10 minute Crawl – can you crawl, nonstop, for 10 minutes?
- Pushing (# of repetitions)
- 1 minute push up test
- 3 minute push up test
- Pulling (# of repetitions)
- 1 minute pull ups
- Weighted pull ups – 3 rep max
- 2 Arm Hang (timed)
- 1 Arm Hang – left and right (timed)
- Turkish Get Up – 3 rep max per arm
- Clean and Jerk for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Snatch (5 minute test for reps)
- Bottoms up press (weight and reps)
Clean and Jerk Challenge – 5 minutes
- Women Under 150 Pounds: 40 pound USB Strength for 50 repetitions.
- Women over 150 Pounds: 60 pound USB Strength for 40 repetitions.
- Men under 170 Pounds: 60 pound USB Strength for 50 repetitions.
- Men from 171-210 Pounds: 80 pound USB Burly for 40 repetitions.
- Men over 210 pounds: 100 pound USB Burly for 40 repetitions.
DVRT Fitness Challenge
Mega Squat Challenge
Very simply it is 50 FULL Front Loaded Squats in 4 minutes!
Men: Under 170: 90 pound Burly Ultimate Sandbag
171-200: 110 pound Burly Ultimate Sandbag
201+: 130 pound Burly Ultimate Sandbag
Women: Under 150: 60 pound Strength Ultimate Sandbag
150+ 75 pound Strength Ultimate Sandbag
The Torque Test
5 Minute, 50 Reps per leg, using rotational sandbag lunges.
Level 1 20% Bodyweight
Level 2 30% Bodyweight
Barbell Challenges (3 rep max for each lift)
- Bench Press
- Waves (1.5 or 2″ ropes, 50 ft in length)
- 20 minute alt. waves
- Max Tsunami (50ft or 100ft)
- Pulls (1.5″ or 2″ ropes, ideally 100ft length)
- 1 mile pull (4 various pulls) – seated over shoulder, standing side pull, standing thru legs, plank pull. Using 100ft length, you would do 13 lengths of each pull.
Bulgarian Bag Challenge
- Bulgarian Bag Spin Test -10x spins in each direction around your head – 10x full-extension push-ups on the bag Complete the 5 sets as fast as you can
Power Wheel Challenge
- 100 yard power wheel crawl – power wheel on your feet, body straight and forward crawl for 100 yards without stopping.
- 70ft in 10sec
- 300ft in 1 min
- 1000ft for time.
- 1 mile (5280ft) for time.
- Farmer Carry (max weight, nonstop)
Jump Rope Challenge
- Double Unders w/out missing a beat.
Sled Drive Challenges – 50ft/100ft for time
- Prowler + 4 plates
- Prowler plus 8 plates
Got other challenges that we should try?
If so, post em up in the FCC Forum and we will give em a try!